While some features on the JRI-Poland website do not require registration, you must sign in to yout JRI-Poland account:
- To view search results
- To access advanced functions to be added to the JRI-Poland website in the future
- Bookmarking preferences
- Saving preferences and searches
- To opt in to receive targeted emails from JRI-Poland with targeted updates and information based upon your towns of interest
- To access names and email addresses of JRI-Poland volunteers
How do I create a free JRI-Poland account?
- Click “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and follow the prompts.
- After you register for JRI-Poland, you will be sent a confirmation email, with a link that you will need to click in order to activate your registration.
- To log in, enter your email address and your password, and click “SIGN IN.”
How do I find a lost password?
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “FORGOT PASSWORD?” and follow the instructions.
How do I get help in creating a JRI-Poland account?
- Click on the chat widget in the lower right corner of the screen.