By signing up for a free account with JRI-Poland, you get the full benefits of membership and use of the JRI-Poland website:
- The ability to search JRI-Poland’s database of more than six million records
- Advanced functions to be rolled out as part of the new NextGen website
How do I create a free JRI-Poland account?
- Click “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and follow the prompts.
- After you register for JRI-Poland, you will be sent a confirmation email, with a link that you will need to click in order to activate your registration.
- To log in, enter your email address and your password, and click “SIGN IN.”
How do I find a lost password?
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “FORGOT PASSWORD?” and follow the instructions.
How do I get help in creating a JRI-Poland account?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.